Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $ 800,000 total
Start Date: Summer 2018
Estimated End Date: Fall 2018
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
Henrico County is constructing approximately 1.4 miles of sidewalk that will run along the south side of Nuckols Road from Heatherford Drive to the intersection with Pouncey Tract Road and then along the west side of Pouncey Tract Road to Old Wyndham Drive. Crosswalk and pedestrian signals will be installed as part of the project.
- Design is completed
- Right-of-way acquisition is underway
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin – not anticipated
- Construction is anticipated to begin Winter 2018
- Project completion anticipated for Fall 2018
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting was held on Monday, April 24, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM. The brochure provided at the meeting is now available.