Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $720,000
Start Date: March 2021
Estimated End Date: June 2021
Magisterial District: Tuckahoe
The County of Henrico will be constructing sidewalk improvements along the west side of N. Parham Road from the intersection of Fargo Road and Parham Road continuing 650 feet south, connecting to existing sidewalk at Parham Plaza shopping center.
- Design began June 2017.
- Right-of-way acquisition began October 2018.
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin July 2020.
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated November 2020.
- Construction is anticipated to begin March 2021.
- Project completion is anticipated June 2021.