Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $1.4 million
Start Date: July 2021
Estimated End Date: May 2022
Magisterial District: Varina
The County of Henrico will be replacing the existing Meadow Road box culvert crossing over Boar Swamp Creek located between Crib Lane and Wood view Drive, with a new triple box culvert. The following improvements will be constructed, including:
- Removal of the existing structure.
- Construction of a triple box culvert on existing alignment.
- Installation of Guardrail System Improvements
- Design began in January 2019.
- Right-of-way acquisition began in July 2019.
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin October 2020.
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated May 2021.
- Construction is anticipated to begin in July 2021.
- Project completion is anticipated December 2022.