Project Status: Underway - Utility Relocation
Estimated Cost: $8.5 million
Start Date: December 2024
Estimated End Date: November 2025
Magisterial District: Fairfield
The County of Henrico will be removing the existing Lakeside Avenue bridge crossing over North Run Creek, located between Fairway Avenue and Club Road, and constructing a new bridge in the same location. The following improvements will be constructed, including:
- Necessary storm sewer and waterline improvements.
- Removal of the existing bridge.
- Construct a new bridge on existing alignment.
- Improvements to both bridge approach roadways, including Guardrail System improvements.
- Design is complete.
- Right-of-way acquisition completed in September 2018.
- Utility relocation is underway.
- Advertisement for Construction is anticipated in October 2024.
- Construction is anticipated to begin in December 2024.
- Project completion is anticipated for November 2025.