Project Status: Underway
Estimated Cost: $5.8 million
Start Date: June 2023
Estimated End Date: June 2025
Magisterial District: Fairfield
The County of Henrico will be removing the existing Lakeside Avenue bridge crossing over North Run Creek, located between Fairway Avenue and Club Road, and constructing a new bridge in the same location. The following improvements will be constructed, including:
- Necessary storm sewer and waterline improvements.
- Removal of the existing bridge.
- Construct a new bridge on existing alignment.
- Improvements to both bridge approach roadways, including guardrail system improvements.
- Design is complete.
- Right-of-way acquisition began May 2018.
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin September 2022.
- Advertisement for construction is anticipated in February 2023
- Construction is anticipated to begin in June 2023.
- Project completion is anticipated for June 2025.