Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $1.15 million
Start Date: September 2024
Estimated End Date: March 2025
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
The County of Henrico plans to construct sidewalk to increase pedestrian access and connectivity. The following improvements are planned to be constructed dependent on funding, including:
- Approximately 1800 feet of 5-foot wide concrete sidewalk on the west side of Church Road from Three Chopt Road to Morgan Run Road.
- Includes ADA ramps and connections to existing sidewalk.
- Construction Funding: State Revenue Share Funding
- Design is underway
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin January 2022.
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin in July 2022.
- Advertisement for Construction is anticipated in July 2024.
- Construction is anticipated to begin in September 2024.
- Project completion is anticipated in March 2025.