Project Status: Completed
Estimated Cost: $390,000
Start Date: May 2023
Estimated End Date: July 2023
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
The County of Henrico plans to install sidewalk to increase pedestrian access and connectivity. The following improvements are planned:
- Construct approximately 1 800 feet of 5-foot wide concrete sidewalk on the west side of Church Road from Three Chopt Road to Morgan Run Road .
- Provide ADA ramps and connections to new and existing sidewalk.
- Install LED pedestrian signs at the intersection of Westek Drive by the end of 2023.
- Design is complete.
- Right-of-way is underway.
- Utility relocation is not anticipated.
- Construction began in May 2023.
- Project is complete.
A video with additional information on this project is below.
Progress to Date
- Construction has been completed.
- A virtual Public Information Meeting was held February 2022 and is posted on the County webpage.