Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $350,000
Start Date: March 2022
Estimated End Date: September 2022
Magisterial District: Brookland
The County of Henrico plans to widen the pavement on Bremo Road to improve pedestrian accessibility and connectivity. The following improvements are planned to be constructed, dependent on funding, including:
- Approximately 2300 feet of 2–foot wide pavement widening on the eastern side of Bremo Road between Old Richmond Rd and Morningside Drive.
- Approximately 200 feet of 5-foot wide concrete sidewalk with ADA ramps on both sides of Bremo Road between Morningside Drive and Monument Avenue.
- Re-striping of Bremo Road between Old Richmond Road and Morningside Drive.
- Design is underway
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin in March 2021.
- Advertisement for Construction is anticipated in November 2021.
- Construction is anticipated to begin in March 2022.
- Project completion is anticipated in September 2022.