Project Status: Completed
Estimated Cost: $750,000
Start Date: February 2023
Estimated End Date: May 2023
Magisterial District: Brookland
The County of Henrico widened the pavement on Bremo Road to improve pedestrian accessibility and connectivity. The following improvements were constructed:
- Approximately 1,720 feet of 3-foot-wide pavement widening on the eastern side of Bremo Road between Old Richmond Rd and Morningside Drive.
- Approximately 115 feet of 5-foot-wide concrete sidewalk with ADA ramps on the eastern side of Bremo Road between Morningside Drive and Monument Avenue.
- Restriping and repaving of Bremo Road between Old Richmond Road and Broad Street.
A video with additional information on this project is below.
- Design is complete.
- Construction is complete.
Progress to Date
- A virtual Public Information Meeting was held January 2022 and is posted on the County webpage.