Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $531, 700
Start Date: March 2023
Estimated End Date: June 2023
Magisterial District: Brookland
The County of Henrico plans to widen the pavement on Bremo Road to improve pedestrian accessibility and connectivity. The following improvements are planned to be constructed, dependent on funding:
- Approximately 1,720 feet of 3–foot wide pavement widening on the eastern side of Bremo Road between Old Richmond Rd and Morningside Drive.
- Approximately 115 feet of 5-foot wide concrete sidewalk with ADA ramps on the eastern side of Bremo Road between Morningside Drive and Monument Avenue.
- Restriping of Bremo Road between Old Richmond Road and Morningside Drive.
A video with additional information on this project is below.
- Design is complete.
- Right-of-way acquisition is not anticipated.
- Construction is anticipated to begin in December 2022.
- Project completion is anticipated in March 2023.
Progress to Date
- A virtual Public Information Meeting was held January 2022 and is posted on the County webpage.