Henrico County will host an Earth Day and Energy Fair on Friday, April 22 from 3-6 p.m. at the Fairfield Area Library. Learn about energy and sustainability initiatives and resources available in Henrico County. The event will be co-hosted by Henrico Libraries, Henrico Energy Management, Henrico Recreation and Parks, and Keep Henrico Beautiful. Other participating vendors will include Henrico Department of Public Works, Henricopolis Soil and Water Conservation District, Keep Henrico Beautiful, Central Virginia Waste Management Authority.
- Drive Electric RVA and EV Noire will display electric vehicles in the parking lot
- Quinn Evans Architects will lead an organized tour of the library highlighting its green building features at 2 p.m. Meet in the library lobby to join the tour
- The Lorax reading will begin at 4:30 p.m. in the meeting room
- Free music and activities
- Food truck refreshments will be available for purchase
The fair is free and open to the public.