HCPS Parent Survey
Three important things to know:
1. On March 6, each student’s parents or guardians will receive an official email from Henrico County Public Schools, with the subject, “Henrico School Survey 2023.” After opening the message, click the survey link. The survey will only take 15-20 minutes.
2. Parents and guardians can preview the student survey and decide if they want their student to participate. If you do not want your student(s) in grades 3-12 to participate, please contact your child’s school before March 6 to “opt-out” your child from the survey.
Preview the English version of the student survey
De una vista preliminar a la versión en español de la encueste de estudiantes
3. You can complete the parent/guardian survey online from March 6-31. The survey closes March 31 at 11:59 p.m. To participate, visit henricoschools.us/annual-schools-survey/.
Henrico Adult Education
Empowering Our Community Through Education Explore the many opportunities available to prepare for your future. blogs.henrico.k12.va.us/adulteducation/:
General Adult Education Classes
Licensed Practical Nursing
HCPS Students & Families Links
Student & Families is a one-stop reference page on the Henrico County Public Schools site for direct links to frequently requested and accessed information. Bookmark henricoschools.us/students-families/ to use and share.
- Find My School
- Elementary School locations, hours, websites
- Middle School locations, hours, websites
- High School locations, hours, websites
- Registration Requirements
- Residency Policy (Pautas de Residencia)
- School Assignment/Variances
- Health Forms
- Closings and Delays
- Nutrition Services
- Complete Back-to-School Forms
- Apply for Free/Reduced Price Meals
- Pay for School Meals
- Pay Student Fees
- View School Menus
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Schoology login page
- Student Records/Transcripts
School supply lists can be found on individual school websites.
NEW Anonymous Alerts: This safety and anti-bullying reporting system enables those with safety concerns to establish encrypted, anonymous two-way communication with administrators. Click here for more details about HCPS Anonymous Alerts.
- Digital Citizenship
- Mandatory Fees
- Media Denial-of-Permission Form
- Planning Guide
- Secondary Curriculum & Specialists
- Testing and Assessments
- Stakeholder Survey Results
- Annual Notice: Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act compliance
- Community Service Learning in High School
- Community Service Learning in Middle School
- Family and Educator Resource Center