125 W. Williamsburg Road
The Richmond-Fairfield Railway Company purchased the electric car
line to Seven Pines and more than 200 houses built by the U. S. Housing
Corporation. The village was originally called Fairfield, but was later changed
to Sandston in honor of Mr. Oliver J. Sands, one of the owners of the
Richmond-Fairfield Railway Company. In 1925 this one-story bungalow was
purchased by the Sullivans then in 1929 the next owners were the Polleys. The
home is similar in style to the Aladdin Company homes.