Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
- Foodservice Permit Application - Before opening a new or extensively remodeled foodservice facility or transferring ownership, the foodservice operator must obtain a foodservice permit from the Henrico County Health Department.
- Lodging Facility/Pool Complaint Form - Complaints about a lodging facility or pool in Henrico County, Virginia can be submitted to the Henrico County Health Department by calling (804) 501-4529 or by completing the form below and submitting it. Please be as specific as possible when describing the complaint. Your name, address and phone number are required for investigation.
- Lodging Permit Application - Before opening a new or extensively remodeled lodging facility (hotel, Bed & Breakfast, Campground, Summer Camp) or transferring ownership, the lodging operator must obtain a lodging permit from the Henrico County Health Department.
- Mobile Food Unit Permit Application - A Health Permit is required for Class II, III, and IV Mobile Food Units before they can be licensed to operate.
- Restaurant Complaint Form - Complaints about a restaurant in Henrico County, Virginia can be submitted to the Henrico County Health Department by calling (804) 501-4529 or by completing the form below and submitting it. Please be as specific as possible when describing the complaint. The Health Department does not accept anonymous Food Service complaints other than sewage backup or a facility without water. Your name, address and phone number are required for investigation.
- Sewage Disposal and/or Water Supply Permit - Apply for onsite sewage disposal system in Henrico County.
- Temporary Foodservice Permit - All persons serving food to the public must have a permit for each temporary event.
- Family Planning Clinic - Our family planning services are designed to help men and women know their options for planning future pregnancies and preventing unplanned pregnancies.
- Long Term/Personal Care Assessment Services - If you or someone in your family needs nursing facility care or personal care in the home and cannot afford the cost, you may be eligible for to have this service covered by Medicaid. You can apply for Medicaid online or at your local Department of Social Services.
Newcomer Health (Refugee)
- Office of New Americans-Refugee Services - Our Office of New Americans-Refugee Services exists to address health issues that may influence successful resettlement, identify and intervene on diseases and conditions of public health concern, follow up on medical issues identified overseas, and refer to local medical providers for follow-up and linkage to primary care. The Henrico County Health Department (HCHD) conducts health screenings for both Henrico AND Richmond City refugee clients.
Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Clinic - Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections is provided at the Henrico Health Department East Clinic. Free, confidential HIV testing and counseling also is available.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Program - TB program provides services to Henrico residents of all ages that are TB suspects, TB cases, contacts of TB cases, symptomatic of TB, and evaluation of positive TB skin tests, positive IGRA (Interferon Gamma Release Assay) or abnormal chest x-ray suggesting TB.
Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Additional Health Services