RHHD provides important immunizations to children of all ages. From polio to HPV, our team will help make sure your family has the immunizations they need.
Remember: Some vaccines are required to attend public and private schools, so make sure your child is up-to-date and can start school on time!
Schedule an appointment today!
There are several options for getting your child their immunizations or physicals:
- Make an appointment with your child’s primary care provider.
- Schedule an immunization appointment at an RHHD health department clinic.
- Schedule a visit with one of our partners.
- Recommended immunizations for children aged 7–18 (PDF-345KB) (VDH)
- Healthy back-to-school checklist (opens in new tab) (VDH)