The State of Virginia requires that children must be up-to-date on physicals and immunizations for school and for learning virtually. The Richmond and Henrico Health Districts and their partners have developed materials to assist parents in making informed choices about vaccination. You can protect your child from preventable diseases by making sure they get their immunizations on time.
Please scan and email your child’s immunization record to our encrypted inbox prior your appointment:
- For Richmond City: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Henrico County: email@example.com
Please note that while the Richmond and Henrico Health Districts do not charge for immunizations, some of our partners may. Additionally, most pediatricians will perform an exam which could add an additional cost.
Schedule your child’s vaccinations with one of our Vaccination Sensation! partners:
- Capital Area Health Network (804) 780-0840
- Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU (804) 828-2467
- Crossover Healthcare Ministry (804) 655-2794
- Bon Secours Richmond
- Bon Secours Care-A-Van (804) 545-1923
- Pediatrics of Richmond (804) 285-6811
- HCA Virginia (Call Your Primary Care Physician)
- Henrico County Health Department
- Henrico West (804) 501-4651
- Henrico East (804) 652-3190
- Richmond City Health District (804) 482-5500
CHILD VACCINE CONSENT FORMS
We have availability Mondays-Thursdays across our 3 clinical sites. Please call to make an appointment.
- (804) 482-5500
- Tues 8 am-4 pm
- Thurs 8 am-12 pm
- (804) 501-4651
- Mon 8:15 am -11:30 am
- Wed 12:30 pm -3:30 pm
- Thurs 8:15 am – 11:30 pm
- (804) 652-3190
- Mon 8:15 am-11:30 am
- Wed 8:15 am-11:30 am
FAST-TRACK VACCINE CLINICS
Is your child out of school because their vaccines aren’t up to date? We can help! Call today and ask for the school vaccine clinic: (804) 828-2467
Child Vaccination Flyers
2021 Recommended Vaccinations for Children (7-18 Years Old)
Please reschedule your appointment if you or your child are experiencing: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
• Bring your child’s immunization records to the appointment.
• Only one caregiver per patient is permitted.
• Temperature checks and symptom questionnaires must be completed before entering facilities.
• Masks are required for all visitors and patients 2 years and older.
VACCINATION SENSATION! POSTER
SUPPORTING YOUR CHILD AFTER VACCINATION
Richmond Public Schools
Richmond Public Schools