Your Tax Bills are Available Online
(There are no processing fees)
- Go to https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/hnro
- Choose Pay Now, Login or create an account
- Choose Personal Property Tax or Real Estate Tax
- View your personal property and real estate bills
Questions? Call Henrico’s Department of Finance at (804) 501-4729 or email email@example.com
Beware of Fraud and Tax ScamsThere has been an increase in Fraudulent Tax Scams. Please be careful and aware of what scammers are attempting.
Sheila Minor, Finance Director
The Department of Finance is comprised of seven different divisions which are:
Real Estate and Personal Property
- Henrico County 2023 Tax Relief Credit for Real Property Owners
- Approved Tax Fee and Schedule
- Real Estate Assessment Appeals
- Tax Billing
- Delinquent Tax Collections
- Special Notice to Owners of Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles During 2023
The County has provided tax relief by lowering the rates for cars, light trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles due to continuing volatility in new and used automobile prices. The tax rate for qualifying vehicles has been reduced by 10 cents (to $3.40 per $100) and relief under the PPTRA has been increased to 42%. Not all vehicles prices have changed uniformly for January 2023; some have decreased since last January, while others continue to appreciate in price.
- Coming in 2024-RECAP (Real Estate Cap Program) For Senior and Disabled Homeowners
Henrico County announces RECAP- a new initiative to help qualifying homeowners with their real estate taxes. The Real Estate Cap Program (RECAP) is a new tool supporting Henrico’s ongoing efforts to provide real estate tax relief for taxpayers. It joins the Real Estate Advantage Program (REAP) in the county’s toolbox of measures designed to assist older residents and disabled adults with their real estate taxes.