- Become a Henrico Master Gardener Volunteer - Henrico Master Gardeners are trained volunteer educators. They work within their local communities to encourage and promote environmentally sound horticulture practices through sustainable landscape management education and training.
- Call the Horticulture Helpline for answers to your Lawn & Garden Questions! - A team of trained Master Gardeners are available to help answer gardening and pest questions, and solve problems using current research-based information.
- Don’t Guess, Soil Test! - A soil test can provide information on the proper amount of lime and fertilizer to apply to your lawn, garden and other areas of your landscape.
- Garden Talks – Do You Need a Speaker? - The Henrico Extension Office offers presentations to interested garden clubs, civic organizations, homeowners associations, and other community organizations in Henrico County.
- Join Henrico 4-H! - 4-H provides a large variety of educational learning opportunities and experiences. Leadership, citizenship, and life skills are taught through learn-by-doing projects, local club programs, and 4-H camps, as well as at county, district, state, and national events.
- SMART Scapes - Master Gardener teams educate homeowners on best management practices for a beautiful, healthy and sustainable landscape. This includes a focus on conservation practices to restore and protect our local watersheds, reducing the use of water, fertilizer, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Submit a Sample to the Plant Diagnostic Clinic - Professional staff and Master Gardeners in our Diagnostic Lab identify insects, plants, plant diseases, and weed problems, offering the latest management methods along with background and life cycle information.