4-H Curriculum is where the fun and learning starts!
The Virginia 4-H program has a wide variety of high quality, hands-on resources that are organized around the ten curriculum areas in the list below. These resources are produced by Virginia 4-H, the National 4-H Cooperative Curriculum System and other State 4-H programs. The curriculum products are prepared primarily by university faculty and are based on current technical and learning theory research.
- Animal Science
- Careers & Economic Education
- Communication & Expressive Arts
- Family Sciences
- Food, Nutrition, & Health
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Natural Resource & Environmental Education
- Plants, Soils, & Entomology
- Science & Technology
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the Henrico Extension Office at (804)501-5160
or email our Henrico 4-H Extension Agents!
Email Kendra Young at email@example.com or Carter Humphries at firstname.lastname@example.org.