Everyone can do their Part
To help us respond to this emerging public health threat by following CDC recommendations.
Recovery Residence COVID-19 Resources
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrations (SAMHSA) COVID-19 Resources
Guidance for Shared or Congregate Housing
Wear a cloth face covering in public settings to protect you and others from COVID-19.
The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are considered critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders, as recommended by CDC.
The cloth face covering is not a substitute for social distancing.
CDC continues to recommend that people try keep about 6 feet between themselves and others.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
What to Do If You Are Sick
- COVID-19 Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance Use Disorders
- Guidance for Opioid Treatment Program Patients Quarantined at Home with Coronavirus
- Considerations for the Care and Treatment of Mental and Substance Use Disorders in the COVID-19 Epidemic: March 20, 2020 (pdf)
- Resources for Medication Assisted Treatment for Consumers with Substance Abuse Disorders During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Henrico Mental Health and Developmental Services
- Henrico Too Smart 2 Start