Everyone can do their Part
To help us respond to this emerging public health threat by following CDC recommendations.
Guidance for Shared or Congregate Housing
CDC Recommendations for Shared or Congregate Housing
Virginia Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions
Wear a cloth face covering in public settings to protect you and others from COVID-19.
The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are considered critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders, as recommended by CDC.
The cloth face covering is not a substitute for social distancing.
CDC continues to recommend that people try keep about 6 feet between themselves and others.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
Do You know Your Rights with COVID-19?
- Know Your Rights
- Tips for Working with Support Staff
- COVID-19 Hospital Passport for Persons with Disabilities
- Caring for Someone Sick at Home
- CDC Guidelines for Household Preparedness
- Autism Support Strategies
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Henrico Mental Health and Developmental Services
Coronavirus Tips for Staying Healthy|Self-Determination|WI Board for People w/ Develop. Disabilities