Everyone can do their Part
To help us respond to this emerging public health threat by following CDC recommendations.
Guidance for Shared or Congregate Housing
- VDH Prevention Recommendations
- National Council for Behavioral Health COVID-19 Guidance for Behavioral Health Residential Facilities
- CDC Recommendations for Shared or Congregate Housing
- Virginia Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions
Wear a cloth face covering in public settings to protect you and others from COVID-19.
The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are considered critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders, as recommended by CDC.
The cloth face covering is not a substitute for social distancing.
CDC continues to recommend that people try keep about 6 feet between themselves and others.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
- Caring for Someone Sick at Home
- COVID-19 Hospital Passport
- CDC Guidelines for Household Preparedness