- This event has passed.
Yoga in the Park
September 28, 2019 at 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
National Yoga Month is held during the month of September to educate about the health benefits of yoga and inspire a healthy lifestyle. Come out and join us in celebrating National Yoga Month with our first yoga in the park on Saturday, September 28 from 10:00am to 11:00am. We will meet at the front of the park in the grassy circle by the picnic shelters.
The benefits of yoga include:
- increased flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone
- improved respiration, energy and vitality
- maintaining a balanced metabolism
- weight reduction
- cardio and circulatory health
- improved athletic performance
- protection from injury
Free and no registration required. Please bring a yoga mat or towel for practice. Instructor: Amy Mundy McNay.