- This event has passed.
Varina Community Conversations – Sandston Edition
August 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Topic: Let’s Talk – Sandston Edition
Supervisor Tyrone Nelson, County Manager John Vithoulkas and various county agency leaders will share project updates and concerns impacting the Sandston community. A question and answer period will follow.
Engage and participate online in the comment section of youtube.com or send your questions to email@example.com.
Due to the forecast for inclement weather on Monday, Aug. 3, the Varina Community Conversations meeting with Supervisor Tyrone E. Nelson will be moved to Sandston Elementary School, 7 Naglee Ave.
The meeting will take place from 6:30-8 p.m., as previously scheduled.
Attendees will receive a temperature check and will be required to wear a face covering to enter. The meeting room will be arranged to accommodate appropriate social distancing, in accordance with state health guidelines.
The meeting also will be available via livestream on the Henrico County Government Youtube channel at https://youtu.be/mvczUC-lCiI.
Topics for Discussion will include:
• Cultivating Sandston’s Charm – Community Revitalization
• Planning for Sandston’s Future – Planning
• Keeping Sandston Moving – Recreation and Parks
• Protecting Sandston‘s Residents – Police
• Maintaining Sandston’s Infrastructure – Public Works
• Highland Springs High School Construction Update – HCPS
• Henrico County Budget Update – County Manager John Vithoulkas
• Sandston Community Feedback – Audience (in person and virtual)