[CANCELED] Time Travelers Weekend
- This event has passed.
March 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on March 15, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Locals and tourists are invited to enjoy unique history, fascinating stories and a journey into the past during the biannual Time Travelers weekend, March 14-15.
Explore new participating sites and old favorites this year as 21 historic homes, churches, museums and more open their doors to visitors across the Richmond Region. Each site will offer free admission to those visitors presenting a Time Travelers Passport. Grab the passport, explore local history and get to know the Richmond Region, free of charge.
Operating hours may vary by site.
21 participating sites include:
- Agecroft Hall & Gardens
- The American Civil War Museum’s White House of the Confederacy
- The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
- The Chesterfield County Museum & Historic Jail
- Chimborazo Medical Museum (Richmond National Battlefield Park)
- Clarke-Palmore House Museum (not usually open to the public)
- Courtney Road Service Station (not usually open to the public)
- Dabbs House Museum
- Deep Run Schoolhouse at Short Pump Park (not usually open to the public)
- Henricus Historical Park
- Historic St. John’s Church
- The John Marshall House
- Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
- Magnolia Grange
- Meadow Farm Museum at Crump Park
- Patrick Henry’s Scotchtown
- The Poe Museum
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church (SUNDAY ONLY. Not open Saturday.)
- Virginia Randolph Museum
- The Valentine and Wickham House
- The Valentine First Freedom Center
- The Wilton House Museum