March 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating until March 24, 2019
Sat & Sun, Mar 23 & 24. Noon-4pm. Free.
Each participating site will offer free admission to visitors who show a Time Travelers Passport.
Download your Passport and time-travel through Richmond and Henrico history by visiting our historic sites. Operating hours may vary by site.
Participating sites include:
- Clarke-Palmore House Museum (904 McCoul Street, Henrico, VA 23231)
- Dabbs House Museum (3812 Nine Mile Road, Henrico, VA 23223).
- Courtney Road Gas Station (3401 Mountain Road, Glen Allen, VA 23060).
- Meadow Farm Museum (3400 Mountain Road, Glen Allen, VA 23060).
- Virginia Randolph Museum (2175 Mountain Road, Glen Allen, VA 23060).
- Agecroft Hall & Gardens
- The American Civil War Museum
- The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
- Chesterfield County Museum and 1892 Historic Jail
- Chimborazo Medical Museum (Richmond National Battlefield Park)
- Henricus Historical Park (Saturday ONLY, 10-5)
- Historic St. John’s Church
- The John Marshall House
- The Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
- The Valentine and the 1812 Wickham House
- The Valentine First Freedom Center
- Wilton House Museum