- This event has passed.
March 25, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on March 25, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Enjoy a weekend of time travel at Richmond’s historic homes and museums March 24 & 25. The sites listed below will offer free admission to visitors who show a Time Travelers Passport (download). This is your chance to experience 400 years of Virginia history!
Admission is free.
Henrico County Sites, open 12-4pm each day.
- Clarke-Palmore House Museum
- Courtney Road Service Station
- Dabbs House Museum
- Meadow Farm Museum
- Virginia Randolph Museum
- Walkerton Tavern
Richmond Region, hours vary.
- Agecroft Hall & Gardens
- American Civil War Museum – White House of the Confederacy
- Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
- Chesterfield County Museum & 1892 Historic Jail
- Chimborazo Medical Museum
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- The John Marshall House
- Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
- Magnolia Grange House Museum
- The Valentine First Freedom Center
- The Valentine & The 1812 Wickham House
- Wilton House Museum