- This event has passed.
[CANCELED] Free Document Shredding & Electronics Recycling
May 2, 2020 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
As a reminder, we are asking the public to only use 9-1-1 for emergencies and (804) 501-5000 for non-emergencies. For general inquiries and questions, please call (804) 501-4800, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Henrico Police and the Henrico Solid Waste Division have partnered to bring you this FREE Crime Prevention Program to STOP IDENTITY THEFT.
FREE DOCUMENT SHREDDING
• 2 boxes (10x13x18) full
• OR 3 paper grocery bags full
• Personal documents only
• DO NOT USE PLASTIC BAGS to bring shredding materials; paper bags or boxes only
• NO recyclable paper items accepted
FREE ELECTRONICS RECYCLING
FEE TO RECYCLE THE FOLLOWING:
• $23 fee for TVs less than 27″
• $30 fee for TVs larger than 27″
• Payment is accepted by cash or check only
ITEMS ACCEPTED AT NO CHARGE:
• Computer systems (hard drive, CPU, monitor)
• Computer accessories (cables, wires, keyboards, mice, speakers, etc.)
• FAX machines
• Microwave ovens
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
• Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs)
• AC units