- This event has passed.
Navigating Senior Services in Henrico County
August 17, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Please join us for one of our “Navigating Senior Services in Henrico County” sessions that will occur each Tuesday of August across the county. These sessions will give you a chance to get to know your advocate, learn more about upcoming Advocate for the Aging events, and learn more about senior resources in the community.
The session locations, dates, and times are as follows:
- Fairfield Library: August 3rd, 2021, 10am – 11am
- Tuckahoe Library: August 10th, 2021, from 10am – 11am
- Varina Library: August 17th, 2021, from 10am -11am
- Glen Allen Library: August 24th, 2021, from 11am – 12pm
- Libbie Mill Library: August 31st, 2021, from 10am – 11am
If you are interested in attending any of these events, please register to the Henrico Advocate for the Aging by phone or email:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (804)-501-5065