Celebrate all the tricks and treats of Halloween from the comfort and safety of your own vehicle at the Boo Drive-Thru. This not-too-scary adventures takes you and your family on a journey through Dorey Park, where you’ll see spooky scenes, dancing, and music. The drive-thru experience is recommended for ages 6-13.
Registration is required in advance. No on-site registration will be taken. Registration tips found below.
Entrance Times: 7 pm, 7:15 pm, 7:30 pm, 7:45 pm, 8 pm, 8:15 pm, 8:30 pm, 8:45 pm
When an entrance time reaches capacity, it will no longer be available for registration.
Please plan to arrive no more than five minutes before your entrance time.
🍭 ARRIVAL 🍭
- Upon arrival, you’ll be directed to the staging area and your party will be checked in.
- You’ll receive your free bag of candy! (One per car.) Allergy alert: candy may contain peanuts.
👻 THE SPOOKTASTIC EXPERIENCE 👻
- The experience is estimated to take 20-25 minutes once you begin.
- You will be driving from scene to scene with Rec & Parks staff in a golf cart leading your group.
- At each scene you will be required to park your vehicle. The scene will not start until all vehicles in your group are parked. After parking, turn off your headlights and roll down windows.
- For everyone’s safety, all guests must remain in their vehicles for the duration of the experience.
🎃 REGISTRATION TIPS 🎃
- Go to bit.ly/BooDriveThruReg or connect.henricorecandparks.com. If using a mobile device, select “Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Try visiting the full site.”
- If Boo Drive Thru does not show up automatically, type “Boo” in the Program Search
- Select “Boo Drive Thru 2020 Dorey Park”
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Login or Create an Account
- For Participant, select the parent/guardian who will be attending the event (to represent the family/car group) and “Continue”
- Select your preferred time slot and “Add to my Cart”
- Confirm Participant and “Continue”
- Initial and check Waiver
- Click “Finish”
🚗 DRIVE-THRU SAFETY 🚗
- No motorcycles, scooters, or bicycles will be admitted.
- Make sure gas tank is full and your vehicle is in proper working condition.
- Driver will be responsible for any damage that may occur due to the fault of the driver, staff, or anyone else.