- This event has passed.
Tax Payment Deadline
December 5, 2017
Henrico County Taxpayers 2017
Second Installment Personal Property and Real Estate Tax Payment
Due Date is December 5, 2017
The Cashier’s Office of the Department of Finance, County of Henrico, Virginia, located in the Administration Building at the Henrico County Government Center, 4301 E. Parham Road and at the Eastern Government Center, 3820 Nine Mile Road, Henrico, Virginia will be open daily Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. to receive payments for the 2017 Personal Property and Real Estate Tax Bills.
- Deposit boxes are located at the entrance of both Government Centers for use twenty-four hours a day.
- Use the envelope provided with the bill for check payments. Payments must be postmarked on or before December 5, 2017.
- Payments may be made by credit card, debit card and e-check by logging on to henrico.us/finance/payments or by telephone at 1.855.748.6015.
- Cash payments can be made at any 7-ELEVEN nationwide. Obtain a PayCode at henrico.us/paynearme. A nominal fee is charged for these services.
- Citizens making electronic payments directly from their bank account should allow sufficient business days for their payment to reach the County’s bank account on or before December 5, 2017.
- Cash, checks and debit cards (pin-based) are accepted for payments at the Eastern and Western Cashier’s offices. Credit cards are also accepted at the Cashier’s office in both locations for a nominal fee.
Tax bills have been mailed and payments must be received on or before Tuesday, December 5, 2017 to avoid a late payment penalty of 10% of the tax due. Tax bills are available online using the account number and account zip code at henrico.us/services/online-tax-bills.
In accordance with the Personal Property Tax Relief Act, personal use vehicles eligible for tax relief have been identified as qualified on the bill, and the specific dollar amount of tax relief provided is shown.