- Amusement Device - Application for an amusement device permit.
- Building Inspections Records (FOIA) - Request Building Inspections information, such as inspection reports, copies of plans and permit data.
- Building Permit – Commercial - Applications and forms needed for a commercial building permit, plan review comments and permit resubmittals
(new buildings, alterations/additions, moving, demolition, tenant upfits, tents and trailers).
- Building Permit – Residential - Applications and forms needed for a residential building permit, plan review comments and permit resubmittals (new houses, renovations/additions, moving, demolition, decks, porches, sheds, garages & swimming pools).
- Change of Use & C/O Reissue - Application for a change of use or certificate of occupancy (C/O) reissuance.
- Demolition Permit - Application for a Demolition Permit.
- Electrical Permit - Application for an electrical permit (commercial and residential) including residential solar panel permit and inspection requirements.
- Elevator Permit - Application for an elevator permit (commercial and residential).
- File a Building Violation Complaint - Report buildings or structures in disrepair, overcrowding, work taking place without required permits or graffiti that is visible from the public right of way.
- Fire Protection System Permit - Application for a fire protection system permit. This permit includes fire sprinkler systems and alternative fire suppression systems, fire pumps, commercial fire alarm or detection systems, kitchen hood systems, underground fire lines and other fire protection equipment or devices for commercial and residential uses.
- Legacy Building Inspections Scheduler / Plan Review Status - Effective August 30, 2021, all permit applications shall be submitted using the Build Henrico permitting system. To update permits submitted or issued prior to August 30, 2021, continue with this permitting and inspections system, now referred to as the Legacy Permitting System.
- Mechanical Permit - Application for a mechanical permit (includes commercial and residential for mechanical and elevator).
- Modification Request - Request for modification of the Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code (USBC).
- Plumbing Permit - Application for a plumbing permit (commercial and residential).
- Sign Permit - Application for a sign permit.
- Temporary Certificate of Occupancy (C/O) - Application for temporary certificate of occupancy (C/O).