Helpful Tip: These files are large and contain many pages. After you open the file you can search for the page(s) you need. These instructions are for use with Microsoft Edge browser only. Below is a blank inspection form if an inspection/test is due and a form is not present for that elevator in one of the files listed above.
- Blank Inspection Report Form
- Click on one of the links above to open the file.
- On the top of the page, select the magnifying glass (or CTRL + F).
- In the search box, type the permit number, street name, building name, or any information you may have.
- This will bring you to the first instance of what you searched for; clicking the down arrow on the search box will bring you to the next one.
- When you see the page you need, note the page number in the box near the magnifying glass. Then select the Printer icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Under the Pages section, be sure to select the last radio button and enter the page number you wish to print. Otherwise, you will be printing the entire document. Select Print.