Helpful Tip: These files are large and contain many pages. After you open the file you can search for the page(s) you need.
- Click on one of the links above to open the file.
- On the top of the page, click Edit, then Find.
- In the box, type the permit number, street name, building name, or any information you may have.
- Press the enter key on your keyboard or click the right arrow or next button.
- This will bring you to the first instance of what you searched for; clicking the right arrow or next again will bring you to the next one.
- When you see the page you need, click File, then click Print (or click the printer icon).
- You can then click the round circle in front of “Current Page” then click the Print button. This will print only the page you are currently viewing.
- Blank Inspection Report Form