Traffic Complaints

Service Availability:
available over the phone   Over The Phone
available in person   In Person

The most efficient way to address your traffic safety problems is to either call the Traffic Safety Unit (see contact info) or to email the Traffic Safety Unit (see contact info) to report your complaint. Of course, in emergency situations, you should always call 911. Calling or emailing any other county agency first will only result in delays since all traffic safety complaints will be forwarded to the Traffic Safety Unit. The Traffic Safety Unit will return your call as soon as possible.



For more detailed information about solving traffic safety concerns in your neighborhood, please refer to the Community Resource Guide, which you may access aboveĀ or in the reference section of any Henrico County Public Library.

Share This Page