Henrico Police Apartment Coalition (HPAC)
HPAC is a coalition comprised of Henrico County apartment community managers and the Henrico County Police Division. HPAC membership is free, yet there are numerous benefits to becoming a PAC member.
First, you will be part of an influential voice that will address issues that affect you, your community, and your business. You will also meet quarterly and personally work with members of the Henrico County Police Division, County officials, and community organizations to achieve community goals. You will be informed of crime trends and prevention methods and discover ways to unite residents cooperatively to keep their community safe and crime free.
- Quarterly meeting with Community Officers and the HPAC Coordinator
- Special programs and seminars
- Vital crime information and indicators
- Increased awareness of community resources available
- Networking opportunities, and much more.
How to Receive this Service
For further information regarding the Henrico Police/Apartment Coalition or to become a member, call or email the Prevention Services Unit.