Bulky Waste CollectionsRefuse http://henrico.us/services/bulky-waste-collections/
Items such as furniture, appliances, and yard waste such as brush and tree limbs may be collected through our bulky waste collection program. Items for pick-up must be placed at the curb. We ask that doors to freezers or refrigerators be removed and laid on its side for safety reasons.
This service is available to any resident of Henrico County for a fee of $43 per request.
How To Receive This Service
To obtain this service please call 501-4275 or sign up online using the form below. Pick-up of your items will occur within 2 weeks of order placement, so please have the items at the curb prior to calling. Existing customers will be billed on their existing account. Those without an account will be invoiced once the items are collected.
Notes and Restrictions
- Limbs must be no larger than 4 inches in diameter and no longer than 4 feet in length.
- All household appliances with “Freon” or HCFC or CFC will be picked up for an extra $15 per item. Such appliances include, but are not limited to, air conditioners and refrigerators.
- Leaves, yard clippings, and pine tags must be in bags.
- Oversized carpet and padding needs to be rolled, folded over, tied, and be no longer than six feet in length.
- To avoid trash from scattering, please place small items in disposable containers.
Items not collected include: construction debris, dirt, rocks, tires, automobile parts, debris resulting from evictions, materials left by contractors, Realtors or developers; and hazardous materials such as paints and solvents.