Cleanup Schedule, 2015
We need your help- please join us in our efforts to clean up our communities…
- Get rid of yard litter, bulk trash, old furniture, appliances and brush.
- Place discards at the front of your property on the County right-of-way.
- All items must be at curb by 6:30 AM.
- Place small discards in a container or bag.
- All leaves and pine needles must be bagged.
- No cars within 10 feet of pile.
- No paint, hazardous materials, liquid waste, car parts or batteries, or oil drums.
- Paint can be taken to the County landfill – call to get specific times and locations.
- Yard debris, brush, limbs, logs and other vegetative waste must be in separate pile.
- Limbs should be cut to four feet long, limbs should be smaller than 4 inches thick.
- All cleanups will begin at 7:00 a.m.
Email any questions, comments, or concerns regarding community cleanups to email@example.com.
The cleanup schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
|Month||Date||Clean-up Area||Meeting Location|
|March||14||Highland Springs #1 and Dumpster Area||Adult Education Center|
|21||Highland Springs #2 and #3||Adult Education Center|
|28||Laurel Park||Laurel Recreation Center|
|April||4||Lakeside Hatcher||Lakeside Elementary|
|11||Lakeside Methodist||Lakeside Elementary|
|18||Woodman Terrace, Hungary Meadows, Lakeside Bloomingdale, Stuart Ridge||Lakeside Elementary|
|25||Ginter Gardens, Hilliard Park, S. Lourdes||Lakeside Baptist|
|May||2||North Lourdes, Valentine Hills||North Run Baptist|
|9||Fort Hill||Three Chopt Elementary|
|16||Greendale, Deep Run||Dumbarton Library|
|23||Westhaven, Village of Azalea, Meadowood||Johnson Elementary|
|June||6||Sandston||Sandston Recreation Center|
|13||Westbourne, Dickensdale, Dickens Glen, Mayfield||Johnson Elementary|
|20||Biltmore, Longdale, Middleton Gee||Longdale Elementary|
|27||Watts Lane, Central Gardens, Cool Lane||Math & Science Center|
|11||Laburnum Heights||Glen Lea Elementary|
|18||West Regency||Byrd Middle|
|25||East Regency||Douglas Freeman H.S.|
|August||1||Wildwood, Northfield||Chamberlayne Elementary|
|8||Chamberlayne Farms||Chamberlayne Elementary|
|15||Providence Park, Cloverland, Stratford Village, Confederate Heights, E. Highland Gardens, Fayette Circle, Chatham Place||Laburnum Elementary|
|22||E. Highland Park||Glen Lea Elementary|
|29||Lakeside Terrace, Wistar Farms||Government Center|
|September||5||Montrose, Lawndale Farms, Gilbert Gardens||Montrose Elementary|
|19||National Heights, Foxboro North, Oakland Village, Pine Forest||Montrose Elementary|
|26||Highland Springs #1 and Dumpster Area||Adult Education Center|
|October||3||Highland Springs #2 and #3||Adult Education Center|
|10||Lakeside Hatcher||Lakeside Elementary|
|17||Lakeside Methodist||Lakeside Elementary|
|24||Lakeside Bloomingdale, Tuckahoe Park||Lakeside Elementary|
|31||Ginter Gardens, Hilliard Park, S. Lourdes||Lakeside Baptist|