Twin Hickory Park & Recreation Center
Available for rental, Twin Hickory Recreation Center is the perfect setting for a small to medium group event. A variety of classes and events are offered for both children and adults throughout the year. A small playground is located on site.
Twin Hickory Park opened in July 2014. Park features include walking trails, open play areas, multi-purpose field, landscaping, irrigation, a picnic shelter with restrooms, a playground for ages 2-5 and one for ages 6-12. The most unique characteristic of the park is the “sprayground,” a small, whimsical, zero-depth water play feature intended for children 12 or under with adult supervision.
*The large shelter at Twin Hickory Park is not available for reservations.
Sprayground Guidelines: Get Wet, Have Fun, & Be Safe
- Sprayground intended for 12 and under with adult supervision
- Water flow is activated by a motion sensor (15 min timer)
- Running is prohibited
- Food, drinks, and glass containers prohibited in sprayground
- Water shoes and swimwear recommended
- Swim Diapers required if not toilet-trained
- Pets are not allowed in sprayground
- Skating and cycling are not allowed in sprayground or playground
*Please note: The surface area around the playground can get very hot on sunny days-be sure to wear shoes or sandals!
Open daily from dawn to dusk.
Sprayground hours are from 9 am-7 pm
(Memorial Day weekend through the end of September)
Open for programs and events only.
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday: 8am-11pm
View all Recreation programs held at Twin Hickory.
To view a complete list of Recreation programs and register online, visit HCRP Connect.
Registration is required in advance for all programs with a fee.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Twin Hickory Facility Reservation Guide
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)