RECREATION & PARKS
Twin Hickory Park & Recreation Center
Available for rental, Twin Hickory Recreation Center is the perfect setting for a small to medium group event. A variety of classes and events are offered for both children and adults throughout the year. A small playground is located on site.
Twin Hickory Park opened in July 2014. Park features include walking trails, open play areas, multi-purpose field, landscaping, irrigation, a picnic shelter with restrooms, a playground for ages 2-5 and one for ages 6-12. The most unique characteristic of the park is the “sprayground,” a small, whimsical, zero-depth water play feature intended for children 12 or under with adult supervision.
Sprayground Guidelines: Get Wet, Have Fun, & Be Safe
- Sprayground intended for 12 and under with adult supervision
- Water flow is activated by a motion sensor (15 min timer)
- Running is prohibited
- Food, drinks, and glass containers prohibited in sprayground
- Water shoes and swimwear recommended
- Swim Diapers required if not toilet-trained
- Pets are not allowed in sprayground
- Skating and cycling are not allowed in sprayground or playground
*Please note: The surface area around the playground can get very hot on sunny days-be sure to wear shoes or sandals!
The large shelter at Twin Hickory Park is not available for reservations at this time.
Hours of Operation
Open daily from dawn to dusk.
Sprayground operates from 9am-7pm (through September, weather permitting).
Open for programs and events only.
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday: 8am-11pm
Open Play Area
Click here for programs at Twin Hickory Park and Recreation Center.
To view a complete list of Recreation programs and register online, visit HCRP Connect.
Registration is required in advance for all programs with a fee.
Brown Bag Fitness
Wed, Sept 17, Oct 15, Nov 12, noon-1pm
Ages 18+. For working professionals who would like to break away from the office and stretch their legs a bit. Bring a bagged lunch and join us for a series of sessions on healthy living and learn some fitness tips and exercises that you can use at home or at the office. Information: 501- 5121.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Twin Hickory Facility Reservation Guide
- Facility Rental Application-Individual-Prohibiting-Alcohol
- Facility Rental Application-Organization-Prohibiting-Alcohol