Short Pump Park
This park includes a dog park, spray fountains, athletic fields, play equipment, picnic facilities, and a restored 1902 two-room schoolhouse.
Picnic Shelter Reservations: Please note, the picnic shelter by the soccer/football field accepts reservations. The picnic shelter by the dog park does not accept reservations.
Spray Fountain Guidelines:
Get Wet, Have Fun, & Be Safe
- Running is prohibited
- Food, drinks, and glass containers prohibited in spray fountains
- Water shoes and swimwear recommended
- Swim Diapers required if not toilet-trained
- Pets are not allowed in spray fountains
- Skating and cycling are not allowed in spray fountains
We love how much you love Short Pump Park! We’re also aware of the concerns regarding the grass in the dog park and the lack of shade. Please know that we are working to address these issues and hope to have make some improvements this summer. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will share more information as it becomes available.
Open daily from dawn to dusk.
Hours of operation are 9am-7pm.
(May 20 through the end of September)