Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $ 1.6 million total
Start Date: Spring 2017
Estimated End Date: Summer 2018
Magisterial District: Brookland
Henrico County is installing approximately 3,500 feet of sidewalk on the south side of Wistar Road. The project limits are approximately 300 feet west of Shrader Road to approximately 200 feet east of Birchbrook Road. In addition to the sidewalk, curb and gutter will be installed and major drainage improvements will be made along this corridor.
- Design is underway, and completion is anticipated November 2016
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin March 2017
- Construction is anticipated to begin July 2017
- Project completion is anticipated in Summer 2018
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting for this project was held April 14, 2016. Please submit any comments or question about this project using the comment sheet to Margaret-Anne Hilliard by e-mail at email@example.com (fax and mailing address are also available in the comment sheet) by April 30th, 2016.