Project Status: Underway - Design
Estimated Cost: $ 800,000 total
Start Date: Spring 2018
Estimated End Date: Fall 2018
Magisterial District: Three Chopt
Henrico County is constructing approximately 1.3 miles of sidewalk that will run along the south side of Nuckols Road from Heatherford Drive to the intersection with Pouncey Tract Road and then along the west side of Pouncey Tract Road to Old Wyndham Drive. Crosswalk and pedestrian signals will be installed as part of the project.
- Design is currently underway
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin Summer 2017
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin – not anticipated
- Construction is anticipated to begin Spring 2018
- Project completion anticipated for Fall 2018
Progress to Date
- A Citizen Information Meeting has been scheduled for Monday, April 24, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM. More information can be found on the event calendar.