Business Watch Program
What is Business Watch?
Henrico Business Watch is a free, county-wide program designed to facilitate the free exchange of information and ideas between cash retail businesses and the Henrico County Police Division.
Through these partnerships we work together to:
- Introduce and implement crime prevention strategies and technology
- Develop and maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Address workplace safety issues unique to each business
- Resolve crime problems
- Educate employees and management to recognize potential crime risks
- Train employees and management to take appropriate actions to reduce, remove, or to respond to recognized risks
- Train employees and management to accurately report crimes and to assist with the successful apprehension and prosecution of offenders
Here are some of the free programs available from the Henrico County Henrico County Police Division Business Watch Program:
- Employee Safety Guidelines
- Workplace Violence Prevention Guidelines
- Responding to Domestic Violence in the Workplace
- Critical Incident Management Guidelines
- Robbery Prevention and Response Guidelines
- Shoplifting Prevention and Response Guidelines
- Check and Credit Card Fraud Response Guidelines
Additionally, the Henrico Business Watch Coordinator is a member of the Metro Richmond Business Watch Council. This allows us to offer to Henrico Business Watch members many free crime prevention and training seminars and programs that are presented and sponsored by the Metro Richmond Business Watch Council.
Supports the President’s Initiative for Homeland Security
For more information on Business Watch call (804) 501-5236 or write to: email@example.com