Topic Description
Alarms (false) Fees and other information regarding the County ordinance on false alarms. Application form for new alarm installations.
Annual Report Report on Division activities for the previous year.
Officer Complaint Please use this link if you have a complaint against one of our officers.
Officer Compliment Please use this link if you wish to compliment one of our officers. Please include as much detail as possible about the officer and the action that prompted your interest. The information will be forwarded to the appropriate persons in the Police Division.
Contacting Henrico Police Information on physical locations, phone numbers, and email contact.
Crime Statistics
Henrico County
Each law enforcement agency in Virginia reports its crime statistics to the Virginia Department of State Police. The VSP then compiles a very comprehensive document entitled “Crime in Virginia” that allows comparison between all Virginia agencies.”Crime in Virginia” may be found by using the below hyperlink:
Current Henrico Police Annual Report Other specific crime data may be found by using the Henrico County
Police Division Public Access Data tool located here:
Domestic Violence Assistance Information, assistance, and resources for victims of domestic violence.
Fees and Services Obtaining Police records, permits, fingerprinting services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Some of the most frequently asked questions of the Henrico County Police Division.
Hiring off-duty officers Information on how to hire off-duty police officers for your private event or location.
Jail Information The Sheriff’s Department handles all matters involving the County jail.
Organization of Henrico Police (PDF) The Annual Report shows the organization of Henrico Police.
Police Records Obtaining Police records, permits, fingerprinting services.
School Bus Safety (PDF) The Henrico Police is concerned for the safety of all its citizens. This brochure provides some guidelines for both the passengers and vehicles near a school bus.
Tickets (traffic) After a traffic summons has been written its adjudication is controlled by the District Court. The Police Department cannot answer questions about the summons. Contact the Court for information on court dates, continuances, fines, etc.
Traffic Complaints Suggestions for resolving traffic problems. How to report problems such as parking, speeding, red light violations, etc.
Warrants (obtaining) Warrants are obtained from a State Magistrate. There is a Magistrate on duty 24 hours a day at the County Courthouse located at Parham and Hungary Spring Rd.
Share This Page