1965 King's Road
In 1876, one acre of land was purchased for the school from R. N. and Betty Cross by the District Board of School. By 1903, the school board offered the sale of the property known as Greenwood School. The property was purchased by the Broaddus family and stayed in the family until 1911. Mr. Broaddus, a contractor, borrowed heavily from the Italianate and Queen Anne Styles to construct the house we see today. While it is not clear if the schoolhouse is incorporated in one of the two sections of the house, it does clearly place the site of the school on the property.