Information for Job Applicants:
- The vacancy listing is updated regularly
- Application Process
- After the closing date of a position, all applications will be screened by an analyst.
- Applicants who advance to the interview stage of the process are usually contacted within four to six weeks (and in some instances, longer) after the closing date listed on the vacancy.
- You may check the status of your application by logging in to your iRecruitment account. After a final selection is made, all applicants will be notified electronically that the position has been filled.
- Application Instructions
- Log in to iRecruitment.
- Register with iRecruitment (the Registration link appears on the right side of the page).
Note: You must have an e-mail address and create a password. Passwords must be a minimum of eight  characters and contain at least one letter and one number. Passwords cannot contain consecutively repeating characters.
- Complete your entire application and add a resume, personal information, employment history, education, and preferences if applicable.
- Use the “My Account” tab to update your application.
- Use the “Jobs” tab to search for and apply to open positions.
- Use the “Apply Now” button to apply to any vacancies for which you qualify and that interest you.
NOTE: It is important that you read and follow all instructions carefully and fully complete all of the applicable fields in your application details. Once you have completed your online application package (which can be done at any time), you will use that application package to apply for one (or more) of the jobs listed in iRecruitment. If you edit your application package, it will be edited for any position you have already applied to (that is not already filled), as well as for any future positions to which you apply. If you have information to update, simply edit your application package and it will be edited for all positions to which you have applied.