The Department of Human Resources has always sought to provide County work locations with the most up-to-date versions of posters pertaining to Federal and State employment protections and practices.
In an effort to ensure that the County meets State and Federal posting requirements the Department of Human Resources has now made the below posters readily available in PDF format: (Click to activate)
Required Federal Posters
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)—revised February 2013
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)—revised January 2012
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)—revised November 2009
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)—revised July 2009
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)—revised October 2008
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)—revised October 2014
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – Spanish—revised October 2014
Required State Posters
- Virginia Occupational Safety and Health (VOSH)—revised April 2014
- Virginia Unemployment Insurance—revised April 2015
- Worker’s Compensation Notice
- Credit for Low Income Individuals
This enhanced access is meant to benefit employees while also being used as a resource for County supervisors to print and post the most up-to-date version of each poster at their worksite, as required by law. These posters should be clearly displayed in an area of the workplace where they are in plain view to County employees.
Should supervisors have questions regarding the posting requirements or have any problems viewing or printing one of the posters, the Employee Relations Division will be available for assistance by calling 501-5321.