Emerging Leaders Certification Program
The Emerging Leaders Certification Program (ELCP) provides participants with the framework, tools, and learning experiences to strengthen their leadership, critical thinking, and customer service skills so they are able to make an impact at every level of the organization.
- Enhance individual leadership skills
- Be empowered to serve customers in the most effective and efficient manner possible
- Learn from others by engaging in experiential projects, discussion groups, collaboration and classroom experiences
- Make individual contributions that enhance the reputation and services provided by Henrico County
- Must be a current non-supervisor.
- Must have been with Henrico County for one year as a full-time employee by application deadline.
- Current CSCP participants cannot be in both CSCP and ELCP at the same time.
- Current LDP non-supervisors cannot be in both LDP and ELCP at the same time.
- If you are a non-supervisor currently in either CSCP or LDP and wish to apply for ELCP, you will need to either complete your current level in those programs or contact your advisor about dropping out of those programs in order to apply for ELCP.
ELCP Forms and Information
|Application Dates||Application Process|
|Deadline is May 30||Applications accepted (must be date stamped by close of business on May 30)|
|June 1 – June 30||Applications reviewed|
|First week of July||Notification letters will be sent out to applicants|
For additional information, please contact the Employee Development & Training Division at 501-7201.