Sullivan-Polley House

Sullivan-Polley HouseThe Richmond-Fairfield Railway Company purchased the electric car line to Seven Pines and more than 200 houses built by the U. S. Housing Corporation. The village was originally called Fairfield, but was later changed to Sandston in honor of Mr. Oliver J. Sands, one of the owners of the Richmond-Fairfield Railway Company. In 1925 this one-story bungalow was purchased by the Sullivans then in 1929 the next owners were the Polleys. The home is similar in style to the Aladdin Company homes.

Address

125 W. Williamsburg Road
Henrico, VA

Geo Coordinates

Description

The Richmond-Fairfield Railway Company purchased the electric car line to Seven Pines and more than 200 houses built by the U. S. Housing Corporation. The village was originally called Fairfield, but was later changed to Sandston in honor of Mr. Oliver J. Sands, one of the owners of the Richmond-Fairfield Railway Company. In 1925 this one-story bungalow was purchased by the Sullivans then in 1929 the next owners were the Polleys. The home is similar in style to the Aladdin Company homes.