Fire Station #16
- The two bay station was constructed in 1993 and is located in the western district of the county.
- Station 16 is home to an engine company, tanker, fire medic unit and brush truck.
- The station was built with a kitchen, dayroom, training room, office/captain’s bedroom, officer’s bedroom, company bedroom, weight room, locker room, one full bathroom/laundry room and one half bathroom.
- Engine 16 - Pierce Quantum 1500gpm pumper with 750 gal. booster tank
- Tanker 16 – 1993 International 1250 gal. tanker with 750 gpm pump
- Brush 16 – Chevrolet 2500 4×4 brush truck with pump and 120 gal. booster tank
- Fire Medic 16 – 2002 American LaFrance Freightliner