Fire Station #14
- Constructed in 1988, this two bay station is located in the eastern district of the county.
- It is home to an engine company, tanker, brush truck and Battalion 2
- The station was constructed with a kitchen, dayroom, battalion office/bedroom, office/captain’s bedroom, company bedroom, weight room, locker room, one full bathroom and one half bathroom.
- Engine 14 – Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pumper with 750 gal. booster tank
- Tanker 14 – 1997 Pierce 2000 gal. Tanker with 1000 gpm pump
- Brush 14 1988 Chevrolet S10 brush truck with 30 gpm pump and 100 gal. booster tank
- Battalion 2 – Ford Expedition w/IC Station Slide-In