How can I obtain newcomer packets for new residents?

Please contact Public Relations & Media Services, (804) 501-4257.

How can I register to vote?
The Registrar’s Office is the place to start for voting and election information.

Does the County hold Surplus Sales?
You can find a calendar of upcoming sales, and more information, at\ or you can call the Surplus hotline at (804) 501-5697. The Purchasing Office is located at 1590 East Parham Road (North Run Office Park).

Questions about our TV station, Channel 17, HCTV? Ask Public Relations & Media Services.

What’s there to do around here that’s fun? Recreation and Parks can help you out! Find out about Recreation Centers and Facilities, picnic shelters and sports fields, the Belmont Golf Course, and many other Recreation and Parks programs.