September 24 at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on September 24, 2017 at 12:00pm
Enjoy a weekend of time travel at Richmond’s historic homes and museums September 23 and 24. The sites listed below will offer free admission to visitors who show a Time Travelers Passport, which is available for download. This is your chance to experience 400 years of Virginia history!
Admission is free.
Henrico County Sites, open 12-4pm each day.
- Dabbs House Museum
- Meadow Farm Museum
- Walkerton Tavern
- Virginia Randolph Museum
- Courtney Road Service Station
- Clarke-Palmore House Museum
- Deep Run School House (Sunday only)
Richmond Region, hours vary.
- Agecroft Hall & Gardens
- Chimborazo Medical Museum (Richmond National Battlefield Park)
- Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
- Magnolia Grange, Chesterfield County Museum and 1892 Historic Jail
- The Poe Museum
- Historic St. John’s Church
- The Valentine First Freedom Center
- The Valentine & The 1812 Wickham House
- White House of the Confederacy (American Civil War Museum)
- Wilton House Museum