Courtney Road Service Station
The corner of Courtney Road and Mountain Road
Glen Allen, VA 23060
DescriptionThe Courtney Road Service Station is a prototype of a “house with a canopy” which originated in 1916 by the Standard Oil of Ohio for the transportation industry. It is the only restored early twentieth century service station in Henrico County. It is an excellent example of a service station created for the new transportation industry of cars and other vehicles.
View Larger Map